– We collect personal information that you voluntarily provide when you register for our services, express interest in information about us, participate in activities on our services, or contact us.
Examples include your name, phone number, email address, usernames, passwords, and when necessary, sensitive information with your consent or as permitted by law.
– Our servers automatically record information, such as your IP address, browser and device characteristics, operating system, referring URLs, location data, and usage data.
Your information may be used to:
– Create and manage user accounts
– Respond to inquiries and offer support
– Send administrative information
– Fulfil and manage orders
– Improve and administer our services
– Ensure security and prevent fraud
– Comply with legal obligations
– Be included in marketing communications from United Guard Services and it’s partners.
We may share your personal information in the following situations:
– Business Transfers: In connection with any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of our business.
– Service Providers: Our service providers process information on our behalf, following strict privacy protection obligations.
We employ organisational and technical security measures to protect your personal information. However, no method of electronic transmission or storage is 100% secure.
8. Your Rights and Choices
– Request to Delete: You can ask us to delete your personal information, and we will comply with this request.
– Request to Know: You can ask for detailed information about the personal data we collect, how we use it, and with whom we share it.
To protect your privacy, we will verify your identity before responding to your requests, using the information you have previously provided.
Under U.S. law, you may have the right to request access to, change, or delete your personal information. To initiate this process, please contact us.